Tuesday, August 31, 2010

30 Days of Blogging

Well, inspired by my big sis (among other people), I have decided to leap into the world of blogging, starting with a blog a day for the next thirty. Here are the topics on which I will be waxing philosophical throughout the next month:

Day 1: What is my favorite poem?
Day 2: A photo of something I do to keep cool during the summer months.
Day 3: Generalizations are…
Day 4: My Best Friend
Day 5: Thoughts on growing old
Day 6: I am good at…
Day 7: Self Portrait
Day 8: Playing favorites
Day 9: Describe a typical Sunday as a child.
Day 10: A typical sight around the house.
Day 11: 3 reasons to get out of bed tomorrow.
Day 12: My favorite season
Day 13: Weird is…
Day 14: Current Fascination
Day 15: Sisters
Day 16: What is the first thing that pops into my head when I think of my father?
Day 17: Why should I forgive?
Day 18: If I could choose a different time period to live in it would be…
Day 19: The first time I…
Day 20: Things in life that sustain me emotionally.
Day 21: I can’t believe that I…
Day 22: Life changing books I’ve read…
Day 23: In the next year I’m going to…
Day 24: 4-5 relationships that have had the greatest impact on my life
Day 25: The nicest thing anyone has ever done for me.
Day 26: If I had 15 minutes to evacuate my home before it was destroyed, what 10 things would I bring (not including people or pets)
Day 27: Beautiful things…
Day 28: The last piece of art I made…
Day 29: Keepsake photos
Day 30: 5 of my pet peeves are…

No comments:

Post a Comment