Tuesday, March 1, 2011

DAY 1: A picture of yourself with 10 facts.

1. I found my love very early in life and am so grateful to get to spend so much time with him.
2. I love large, circular flowers- peonies, spider mums, dahlias; big, garden-y flowers are the best.
3. I know the difference between i.e. and e.g.
4. I use at least 5 wipes on my shopping cart before I touch anything or put any items in my cart.
5. I love frogs and have started collecting them over the last 2 years. 
6. Having my gallbladder removed was one of the best decisions I've ever made. 
7. Half Moon Bay is one of my favorite places on the planet.
8. I always have red nail polish on either my toenails or fingernails, and have since I was about 16.
9. Having no siblings has allowed for my mom and I to have a really important and close relationship that I am so grateful for.
10. Coloring in coloring books really calms me down if I have a lot on my mind or am nervous about something.

No comments:

Post a Comment