Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Meet Me Monday (on Tuesday) #1

I stole this from my dear friend's blog over at Let's Talk About Me. I think this is a great idea so I too will be doing Meet Me Monday (this week I am starting on Tuesday though)


Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you  questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we  can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

Todays 5 questions are
1.  Crunchy or soft tacos? 
Soft. Always.


2.  Do you scrapbook?
I do! My mom and I put together one with wedding photos (it came out beautifully). I also just completed one for a coworker who is retiring as a surprise gift.

3.  Do you take any daily medications?
I take iron and calcium every day.

4.  What is your favorite sound?
My mother's voice and the rain.

5.  Where were you born?
John Muir Hospital in Walnut Creek.



No comments:

Post a Comment