1. People texting, reading newspaper or magazine/ are otherwise engaged while driving. It makes me SO uncomfortable, and a little scared for my safety.
2. People making food noises, especially crunchy (like tortilla chips). Learn to eat at a volume that is not offensive to my eardrums.
3. People that judge others and think they know everything about someone else from whatever they see at face value.
4. People attempting to sound more intelligent than they are by using words like "magnanimous" or "intrinsic" but not actually knowing what they mean.
5. People who think pushing the elevator button as many times as they can before it arrives will make it arrive more quickly. It won't.