Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day Twelve: My favorite season

My favorite season is somewhere between autumn and winter, or both if you like. 

Autumn is the beginning of such a wonderful time. The smells are wonderful, the colors are beautiful, and my birthday is on it's way. Autumn is especially magical in New England (where they actually have a legitimate Autumn season). I also love the two Autumn holidays. 





Winter is magic in it's own right (yes, especially in New England where they have a legitimate Winter season). Everyone is in the holiday spirit, the smells are (again) wonderful, and Christmas is coming! I SO love christmas.


I suppose both these holidays make me the happiest, the warmest, and I feel like the people around me are the most that way as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment